Thursday, 25 June 2015

Manatee

So instead of doing one of the things on my list I made a manatee. It was also on my list but kinda far down. My psychiatrist is in a group that watch manatees so he's been kinda bugging me to make a manatee plush so that I can sell some to his group. It's a sound business venture, I know he's going to buy at least one. Anyway, I accidentally put one flipper on upside down but it's just the prototype and my mom has claimed it for herself so I don't mind. However next time I'm going to be more careful about that sort of thing. Here's the pictures, they aren't that good. I can't find my camera so I had to take them with my phone.


The pattern on the manatee if a flower and I used a soft purple that matched one of the flowers color for the belly and bottom of the flippers. I used a base pattern here
but made a lot of adjustments on the height and length of all the pieces. Plus rounded out the tail a little bit more. All in all I think it was a successful pattern and plush. Probably I will put the plush in my store when I get it up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment