Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Doing to much

I have nothing new to show. I feel like I have been doing, or at least trying to do, too much and failing at everything. So I'm working on a elephant pattern (my own design), a giraffe pattern (also my own design), a elephant for my mom (with an older pattern), and working on learning how to crochet. And that's only my craft stuff. I've also got to work (I babysit a little boy every weekend for all of Saturday) and school plus I do like to do things that aren't crafts. I'm also am trying to expand my business by painting little wooden storage boxes that you can get at craft stores. Luckily I just finished my summer class and won't have another until the fall semester. Maybe then I can focus on some of my many projects. I want to learn how to make amigurumi stuff. I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment