It's measurements are 4.75 inches long and 2.5 inches high. He's small enough to fit into the palm of my hand and really cute.
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
SORRY!!
I'm so sorry about the long absence. I've been so busy. I had a booth in December that went rather well. I sold a few things (more than i thought I was going to). I created a facebook page for my shop and while that has gotten quite a few views, I haven't sold anything through it. I also have been focusing of updating my Etsy shop. Now it has more stuffies on it. I have also been working on resizing patterns. I now have an elephant that it shrunk to 75% and one shrunk to 50%. The fifty percent one is so small it fits in the palm of my hand. I am working on being able to put a tail on it because right now it has to be tailless. I'll post a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment